Concise Computer Vision
- Selected Subjects -
A course on selected CCV subjects taught by Professor Reinhard Klette
in June 2014 at the University of Sevilla, Spain.
This was a course for academic staff, researchers, and graduate students. Each lecture note is for about 80 minutes of teaching.
This CCV course was composed of six lectures, following
the book Concise Computer Vision by
Reinhard Klette, published in January 2014 by Springer, London, UK.
- Images and Image Processing
- 2D Image Topology and Geometry
- Image Recording and Calibration
- Pixel Labeling: Stereo Vision and Optic Flow
- Pixel Interactions for Optic Flow, Segmentation, and Stereo Matching
- Photometric Stereo
Copyright for material (above) on this website (if not otherwise specified): Reinhard Klette
A few images (as used in the CCV book)
Video sequences on EISATS
Intro into OpenCV by Gady Agam
FREE SYSTEMS or SOURCES
The Computer Vision Homepage.