The Myra Cohen Department of Computer Science

How to transfer from another university

Students who have previously studied at another institution may want to have those courses credited towards their degree at The University of Auckland.

Only courses that can be shown to be substantially equivalent to Computer Science courses at the University will be credited. You will need to provide detailed course information. You can find the regulations about the awarding of credit in the University Calendar.

To get credit for previous study, you must apply for it when you first apply for admission to the University on Student Services Online.

The credit process is administered by the Recognition of Prior Academic Study (ROPAS) section of the Admissions Office.

Contact them directly with credit enquiries. You can also go to AskAuckland for information.