· Supervisor: Michael J. Dinneen
· Advisor: Mark C. Wilson
· MS, Computer Science, Amirkabir University (Tehran Polytechnic)
· BS, Mathematics, Sharif University of Technology
· Algorithms and Computational Complexity
· Graph Theory
· Department of Computer Science Doctoral Scholarship
· Faculty of Science PhD Research Stipend Scholarship, University of Auckland, 2011 ($5000)
1. Hardness of Approximation and Integer Programming framework for Searching for Caterpillar Trees, with M. J. Dinneen, CATS 2011, Perth, Australia.
2. A Linear Time Algorithm for the Minimum Spanning Caterpillar Problem for Bounded Treewidth Graphs. with M. J. Dinneen, SIROCCO 2010, LNCS, vol. 6058, 237-246, Springer, Berlin, 2010.
3. Arithmetic Progression Graphs, with M. J. Dinneen and Nan R. Ke, Report CDMTCS-356, Center for discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand, March 2009.
4. Searching for Spanning k-Caterpillar and k-Trees, with M. J. Dinneen, Report Report CDMTCS-336, Center for discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand, September 2008.
5. On the Upward Embedding on the Torus, with a.Doalti and S. M. Hashemi, Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, 38 (1): 107-122, 2008.
6. Three-Dimensional Orthogonal Graph Drawing: Algorithm and Topology-Shape-Metric Approach, Master Thesis, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2003 (in Persian).
eland cheap best webdesign website in auckland New Zealand