- In a link that is to run a Java Web Start application, which file is specified as the
- Which MIME type must a Web server recognize in order for it to host Java Web Start applications?
- In an application's
JNLPfile, which two elements must be specified within the
- Which interface provides the ability to control how the Java Web Start application's resources are cached?
- True or False: Java Web Start applications run in a secure sandbox by default.
- True or False: If a Java Web Start application is running in a secure sandbox, JAR files for the application can reside on different servers.
- For a Java Web Start application to support operations outside of the secure sandbox, what must you do with its JAR files?
Check your answers.
- Write the XML code you would add to a
JNLPfile in order to request that the application have complete access to the client system.
- For a Java Web Start application, you have two icons,
two.gif, in the
imagesdirectory in a JAR file. Write the application code you would use to access these images.