Dr Christof Lutteroth
Research | Current
My main research interests are in the fields of Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Graphics and Software Engineering. I am interested in innovative ideas that empower developers and end-users alike, e.g. by making it easier to create, change and control interactive software systems.
Find more information on my personal website.
Teaching | Current
Office Hours: open door
Programme Leader of Computer Science
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Zeidler, C., Weber, G., Gavryushkin, A., & Lutteroth, C. (2017). Tiling algebra for constraint-based layout editing. Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming, 89, 67-94. 10.1016/j.jlamp.2017.01.004
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Clemens Zeidler, Gerald Weber
- Naeem, M. A., Dobbie, G., Lutteroth, C., & Weber, G. (2017). Skewed distributions in semi-stream joins: How much can caching help?. Information Systems, 64, 63-74. 10.1016/j.is.2016.09.007
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Gerald Weber, Gill Dobbie
- Shaw, L. A., Wuensche, B. C., Lutteroth, C., Buckley, J., & Corballis, P. (2017). Evaluating sensory feedback for immersion in exergames. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. 10.1145/3014812.3014823
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Jude Buckley, Burkhard Wuensche, Paul Corballis
- Jamil, N., Müller J, Naeem, M. A., Lutteroth, C., & Weber, G. (2016). Extending linear relaxation for non-square matrices and soft constraints. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 308, 346-360. 10.1016/j.cam.2016.05.006
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Gerald Weber
- Nguyen, H. M., Wünsche B, Delmas, P., Lutteroth, C., & Zhang, E. (2016). A robust hybrid image-based modeling system. The Visual Computer, 32 (5), 625-640. 10.1007/s00371-015-1078-y
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Burkhard Wuensche, Patrice Delmas
- Dhillon, J. S., Wünsche B, & Lutteroth, C. (2016). Designing and evaluating a patient-centred health management system for seniors. Journal of telemedicine and telecare, 22 (2), 96-104. 10.1177/1357633x15586082
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Burkhard Wuensche
- Lambert, A., Minissale, G., Weber, G., & lutteroth, C. Eyetrackers: between art and neuroscienceMOTAT Auckland Museum of Transport. 1/2/2016 - 30/5/2016 Related URL.
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Gregory Minissale, Anthony Lambert, Gerald Weber
- Shaw, L. A., Buckley, J., Corballis, P. M., Lutteroth, C., & Wuensche, B. C. (2016). Competition and cooperation with virtual players in an exergame. PeerJ Computer Science, 2, e92-e92. 10.7717/peerj-cs.92
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Jude Buckley, Paul Corballis, Burkhard Wuensche