Lessons in a Life of Music
Like it or not, you are going to have to practice hard to play hard.
Fingers that are both fast and sure must sweat blood to become part of the select elite.
So here are some lessons and technique articles to set you on the road to fame.
But always remember: when your fingers start bleeding, make sure you bandage them up before you keep on playing.
- The C-Major Scale
- C is a Major scale in music, every guitarist should know it.
- Feedback on your Guitar
- That horrible screeching coming from your mic is not what we mean. To a guitarist, feedback is the
most beautiful sound every accidentally discovered.
- Powerchords: Make noise, sound good
- So you're a Metal Head? Power chords are the root of all evil music, and here are a few pointers on
how to cross the fine line between noise and Metal music.
- Tremelo: Whammy your way to success
- How to move that little bar thingy and sound good at the same time.
- Vibrato: Not a plastic Italian sex toy
- A truly trilling read....
- Write your own music
- Here is a huge article on the thing EVERY musician wants to be the best at. )